Newport Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons
Plastic and cosmetic surgery refers to elective procedures of the face, body and breasts to restore, reshape and refine areas that have been affected by age, childbirth or simply aspects that you were born with.
Read More About Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Plastic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic procedures are highly effective in helping both men and women achieve their aesthetic goals. Whether it’s to reverse the effects of aging, lose the last bit of stubborn fat, or simply to improve one’s appearance, plastic and cosmetic procedures can be personalized to meet each patient’s individual goals.
What to Expect from Plastic Surgery
Your plastic surgery journey will vary depending on the procedure you are wanting to undergo. Prior to your surgery, you will have a private consultation with your surgeon. He or she will carefully take your unique case and goals into consideration to develop a personalized surgery plan. Some surgeries will require the use of general anesthesia, while others (including liposuction) can be performed with just local anesthesia.
More extensive surgeries, such as post-bariatric skin tightening or a tummy tuck, will require a longer recovery period and some post-surgical scarring is to be expected. Other plastic surgery procedures, such as breast augmentation, require a much shorter recovery period and can be performed using specialized methods to minimize visible scarring.
Popular plastic surgery options include:
- Breast augmentation: Using implants to enhance the size and/or shape of the breasts
- Tummy tuck: Improving the abdominal contours by removing excess skin and tightening the muscles
- Liposuction: Fat reduction using a cannula
- Facelift: Treatment of facial aging such as jowls and loose skin
- Rhinoplasty: Nose reshaping
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
Non-surgical treatments have become increasingly popular in the recent years. As treatment options continue to improve, men and women are loving the results they are now able to achieve without having to undergo surgery.
Popular non-surgical treatments include:
- Injectables and fillers: For treating lines, wrinkles, and volume loss (ie: Botox®, Juvéderm®)
- Laser and light treatments treatments: For skin rejuvenation, aging, stubborn fat, etc.
- Non-surgical fat reduction (ie: CoolSculpting®)
Find a Plastic or Cosmetic Surgeon in Newport Beach
The plastic and cosmetic surgeons at Newport Beach Surgery Center are both artists and technicians who evaluate your particular goals and then provide options to help you meet them. The aesthetic transformations possible for both men and women today are nothing short of miraculous.